Our desire is to proclaim the excellencies of God who has called us out of darkness into His marvelous light!
(1 Pet. 2:9)
  • Our Profile

Articles

  • Coming Soon

Personal Links

« Home | Day 32 - The Judge Approved Us to Adopt Vika... » | Day 31 - Tomorrow is the Big Court Day... » | Day 30 - Joni Eareckson Tada on Suffering... » | Day 29 - Completed some U.S. Embassy Documents & R... » | Day 28 - The Nigerian Wedding - Weekend Edition Pa... » | Day 26 & 27 - Johnny is NOT Sinless - Weekend Edi... » | Day 25 - Fun Friday » | Day 24 - Have You Ever Heard Lisa's Story? » | Day 23 - Lisa Got Mouth Surgery Today... » | Day 22 - Putting the Court Date in Perspective... »

Day 33, 34, & 35 - Johnny's Coming Home... - Extended Weekend Edition

Well, friends & family, tonight is my last night in Ukraine. My heart is torn. I desire to be here to pick up Vika from the orphanage and help Lisa with final paper work. But I also desire to be with Caleb & Seth who have been without us for 5 weeks.

I'll continue to periodically give updates of what is happening in Ukraine through Lisa. I also hope to elaborate a bit more on the questions that were asked of us in court.

I'm sure Lisa will especially appreciate your prayers as she finishes things up her in Ukraine.

Paca(Bye) to Ukraine!

Johnny