Our desire is to proclaim the excellencies of God who has called us out of darkness into His marvelous light!
(1 Pet. 2:9)
  • Our Profile

Articles

  • Coming Soon

Personal Links

« Home | Day 33, 34, & 35 - Johnny's Coming Home... - Exten... » | Day 32 - The Judge Approved Us to Adopt Vika... » | Day 31 - Tomorrow is the Big Court Day... » | Day 30 - Joni Eareckson Tada on Suffering... » | Day 29 - Completed some U.S. Embassy Documents & R... » | Day 28 - The Nigerian Wedding - Weekend Edition Pa... » | Day 26 & 27 - Johnny is NOT Sinless - Weekend Edi... » | Day 25 - Fun Friday » | Day 24 - Have You Ever Heard Lisa's Story? » | Day 23 - Lisa Got Mouth Surgery Today... »

...Day 41 - GOD CAUSES ALL THINGS

I (Lisa) am writing this as I am away from my husband, boys, family, church family, and dear friends. I am reminded by this precious truth from Romans 8:28 "And we know for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose". God is going to use this time away for my good and for my family's good. What a precious truth as we live life and face many things that are difficult, sad, or uncertain. I want to use this opportunity to encourage any of you who know and love God. Whatever trial you may be facing, whether it is a death of a loved one, an unhappy marriage, rebellious children, financial troubles, illness or any other thing, God will work it out for your good. How do I know this? God's word says it, so I must believe it. God is the giver of good gifts, "Do not be deceived , my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change" (James 1:16-17). May you trust today that God is going to cause your current circumstances to work out for your good and that He only gives good gifts, even if we do not see or understand at this time.

May I take one last moment ts express to those of you who may not see God's good gifts in your life or Him working things out for your good. Nothing in life could be more important than the next following verses I share. Please listen and ask God to help you understand and respond to His word. I Corinthians 15:3-4 "For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures". When you place your trust in Christ, you can know that God is causes all things for good in your life, no matter how difficult life may be.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read the blog. It is my prayer that it will be used by God to give Him glory and to stimulate you to live for Him.