Our desire is to proclaim the excellencies of God who has called us out of darkness into His marvelous light!
(1 Pet. 2:9)
  • Our Profile

Articles

  • Coming Soon

Personal Links

« Home | Day 11 - Documents not quite right, need to return... » | Lisa Throwing Snow Balls at Children » | Day 10 - Documents Are Complete, But... » | Day 9 - Maybe Tomorrow Again... » | Vika Saying Hi » | Day 8 - Maybe Tomorrow... » | Day 7 - Lisa Got Arrested by the Police... » | Day 6 - Church & Met Vika's friends... » | Day 5 - The Knights Came to Visit Us... » | Day 4 - Got Paper at Child Department... »

Day 12 & 13 - The Weekend Edition...

Don't want to bore you with the minutiae of the weekend, so I'll keep this real short.

It's been a pretty quiet weekend which has been nice. We went to the international church again today. I, Johnny, was asked to preach and so I did. I had an interpreter that translated what I said into Ukrainian. So hopefully, they were able to make sense of it. :)

We also got to watch the Graham Church services live, so that was pretty neat to see everyone.
www.grahamchurch.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=77&Itemid=95

I'm going to post a few pictures and we'll talk at you on Monday.

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement!




This is how Lisa is coping being in Ukraine!!! HA HA!!! (She is going to kill me when she finds out I posted this.) :)